How to start the Recruitment Agency
The recruitment agency is one of the most common HR Businesses you can find. The start of the recruitment agency does not need any capital and it does not need a heavy start-up investment; you need just a phone line and a list of the potential clients.
The recruitment agencies are living in an extremely competitive environment as the clients are not loyal and they ask more recruitment agencies to fill the job vacancies. The client loyalty is a key to the success, when you start to operate your recruitment agency.
The recruitment agency needs a good start-up plan as the cashflow does not drain. The HR Professional has to make a good business plan and the numbers have to be realistic as the recruitment agency can be managed properly.
How to start the Recruitment Agency content
- Why another Recruitment Agency?
- Starting the recruitment agency decision
- Contacts to start Agency
- Recruitment Agency Business Plan
- Specialized or General Recruitment Agency
- Headhunting or Recruitment Agency
- Recruitment Agency Market Positioning
- Recruitment Agency Pricing Strategy
- Recruitment Agency and Recruitment Sources
- Attracting Candidates to Recruitment Agency
- Recruitment Agency Terms and Conditions
- Recruitment Agency Competitors
- Recruitment Agency Promotion