HR and Managers
The managers are usually seen as the most important clients of Human Resources. The HR prepares tools and procedures for the management as they can follow the same practice in the whole organization. The managers are a tough client group to manage properly.
The managers always want to be supported from Human Resources and they have troubles to follow the standard HR Policies and Procedures. They always believe, their issue is unique and it needs the unique solution.
HR has to couch the managers to become better people managers as Human Resources cannot take care of employees just on their own. HR has to listen to managers to adjust the HR tools to make them easier and more useful for the managers.
HR and managers have to find a way of the mutual cooperation, which brings benefits for both involved parties. HR prepares the tools and managers use them in a daily managerial job.
HR and Managers Section
- HR is not a support function
- HR Business Partnering Concept
- Employee Motivation and HR and Managers
- Transparent Human Resources
- HR and Team Building
- HR and Managerial Feedback
- Who is responsible for employee satisfaction?
- HR, Managers and Salaries
- HR and De-motivation of the Team
- Inspiring Human Resources
- HR pushing managers to make tough decisions
- Setting the HR Standards
- HR is my support