HR and Organization
Human Resources is a part of the organization, but do we know our main role in the organization? Do we understand what the managers expect from Human Resources? The managers can ask Human Resources to play the important role, but in the reality, they want Human Resources to serve their requests.
HR takes care about the most valuable asset of the organization – its employees and managers. We are always proud of managing our people and creating the systems to increase their productivity, but we can fail in the reality.
The HR is about good management of the client’s expectations. The managers and employees have to understand the role of HR in the organization and the costs, the company can afford. The employees would love to have many benefits, but the net profit is more important.
HR and Organization Content
- HR and Managers
- HR is not a support function
- HR Business Partnering Concept
- Employee Motivation and HR and Managers
- Transparent Human Resources
- HR and Team Building
- HR and Managerial Feedback
- Who is responsible for employee satisfaction?
- HR, Managers and Salaries
- HR and De-motivation of the Team
- Inspiring Human Resources
- HR pushing managers to make tough decisions
- Setting the HR Standards
- HR is my support
- HR and Employees
- HR Business Partner