HR Articles // HR Ideas
The world is full of news about Human Resources. Some news are good, but most of them are pretty bad right now. The recession is over, but the companies are not hiring new employees as they see the recovery to be too weak so far.
The Politians in many countries try to inflate the economy by the public debt, but it does not help. People take the money and leave on them on current accounts in the banks. They are smarter than the politicians expected them to be.
The HR Deadly Comments look at the main new approaches in Human Resources and the proposals from the politicans to make the future picture of HR clearer.
The world is quickly changing. The governments have many debts, which have to be paid soon, the social care will be definitely smaller (you can be sure about this) and Human Resources will be more about the competition among the organization.
HR Deadly Comments Content
- HR and Organization
- HR and Managers
- HR is not a support function
- HR Business Partnering Concept
- Employee Motivation and HR and Managers
- Transparent Human Resources
- HR and Team Building
- HR and Managerial Feedback
- Who is responsible for employee satisfaction?
- HR, Managers and Salaries
- HR and De-motivation of the Team
- Inspiring Human Resources
- HR pushing managers to make tough decisions
- Setting the HR Standards
- HR is my support
- HR and Employees
- HR Business Partner
- HR and Managers
- HR in Business
- Do you understand basics of the financial stability of the company?
- Understanding the client’s priorities
- Strong HR Managers?
- Highly Performing Human Resources
- Performance Management and Performance Appraisal Forms
- Does your compensation strategy work?
- Do you measure HR Processes?
- Why should I work in Human Resources?
- Restructuring Human Resources
- HR Process Flowcharts
- Do you update job profiles regularly?
- Speed up your HR Career
- Do you have your priorities for Human Resources employees?
- General HR Restructuring Project Plan
- Salary Negotiations 2011
- Your HR Management Goals and clear HR Focus
- Change Management in Human Resources
- Diversity as the HR Management Issue forever and ever
- Formal or Informal HR Policies and Procedures?
- HR supporting Innovations
- German Management Model: Should we study it?
- HR Dilemma: Diversity or Performance?
- Human Resourses – our clients look for it on Internet
- HR and Recession
- On Leadership Development
- Site Index