Doing HR Business
The HR area offers many opportunities to start your own business. The large multinational companies conduct HR Processes on their own internal agenda, but the segment of Small and Medium Enterprises is always a good target for the professional HR services provided by your own company.
The HR Business Opportunities are about finding the market opportunity or you can start to build your new blue ocean (as the Blue Ocean strategy is extremely popular and it works).
The main HR business opportunities are in the area of the HR Outsourcing, but the way for the successful business is to offer the HR processes with the value added. It is a long-term goal as the company has to build a trustful relationship with the vendor, but the margin and volumes are great.
You can choose from many HR Business Opportunities, but you have to be patient to build a successful organization, which will be recognized and well known in the community of HR Professionals.
Content of HR Business Opportunities Section
- HR Business Plan
- Recruitment Agency
- Why another Recruitment Agency?
- Starting the recruitment agency decision
- Contacts to start Agency
- Recruitment Agency Business Plan
- Specialized or General Recruitment Agency
- Headhunting or Recruitment Agency
- Recruitment Agency Market Positioning
- Recruitment Agency Pricing Strategy
- Recruitment Agency and Recruitment Sources
- Attracting Candidates to Recruitment Agency
- Recruitment Agency Terms and Conditions
- Recruitment Agency Competitors
- Recruitment Agency Promotion
- HR Admin and Payroll Outsourcing
- HR Consulting