Recruitment Process Flowchart
The recruitment process is a key HR Process, which has to handle large volumes of individual cases in different stages of the progress. The recruitment processes are complex, and they have to be clearly designed and described, including the recruitment roles and responsibilities. The recruitment process has many stakeholders, and they have to understand their roles.
The recruitment process flowchart is an ideal tool to describe the complexity of the recruitment processes and their interaction. It is necessary to understand, how the recruitment processes are divided and which ones are strategic and which recruitment processes are the operational ones.
The recruitment and staffing is a complex HR area, and it has to be described as the employees can fully carry their roles and responsibilities. The team has to keep the recruitment process flowchart fresh and updated.
The recruitment processes have to be split into the strategic and operational recruitment processes. This is important as the strategic recruitment processes manage the behavior and main decisions taken during the operational part of the recruitment. Most issues in the recruitment evolve from the mess in the strategic part of the recruitment. The recruitment process flowcharts should always include both groups of processes and clearly describe their interconnections.
The recruitment process flowcharts are the primary tool for the fresh hires in Human Resources. As the recruitment specialist is usually the first employment opportunity in HR, it is crucial to have a formal process map for the new hires. The recruitment process efficiency is about strict process management and making all involved employees follow the designed recruitment process steps.
Recruitment Processes Descriptions and Recruitment Flowcharts
Strategic Recruitment Processes
- The role of strategic recruitment processes (as they play important role in the management of the recruitment process)
- Recruitment Processes Map (simplicity as the main rule for mapping of the recruitment process)
- Recruitment Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruitment Advertisement Design
- Job Openings Plan
- Recruitment Budget
- Recruitment Target Groups Identification
- Recruitment Terms and Conditions
- Recruitment Agencies
- Recruitment Sources Evaluation
Operational Recruitment Processes
- The role of the operational recruitment processes
- Basic Highlevel Recruitment Process Flowchart
- Opening Job Position
- Selecting the recruitment source
- Job Posting
- Prescreening (Preselection)
- Phone Interview
- Job Interview
- Make Offer
- Job Position Recruitment Closing